Alex Brovkin is a designer at work, engineer by education and entrepreneur at heart. Owner and creative at Webmovement, a marketing and communications agency in Montreal. Former Engineers Without Borders Canada overseas volunteer. Interested in business start-ups, data crunching and social entrepreneurship. Read More
- After some #prototyping I don’t think @Roblox is a good substitute for zoom calls
- RT @nik__brovkin What else can I mint as an NFT? *looks around the living room*
- RT @chris_herd I've spoken to around 1,000 companies over the last 6 months about their plans for remote work going forward Here… https://t.co/PZ7Qp1KvLT
- @harrybrundage yours? 😂 https://t.co/Kz9uanfGKk
- @elbertmcl I’ve heard lost of awesome things about most of these books though, so probably worth reading in full at some point.